2. White-hat hacker gets nowhere despite numerous attempts to contact responsible party.
3. White-hat hacker discloses publicly.
4. Responsible party pays attention but is more focused on covering up problem.
5. The FBI threatens the white-hat hacker.
- policy overview
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC)
- cloud computing and FedRAMP
- critical infrastructure
- cybercrime, data breaches and data security
- national security, cyber espionage, and cyberwar (including Stuxnet)
- international efforts
- research and development (R&D)