- threats to privacy that have developed through the Internet,
- international legal standards on privacy and responses to these emerging issues,
- complex intersections between the rights to privacy and freedom of expression,
- UNESCO recommendations to states and corporations for better practice,
- overview of literature, background material and tools on international and national policy and practice on privacy and freedom of expression on the Internet.
- Also read related article: How
To Schedule Recording A Radio Station On Windows Or Mac.