- They have 6 times the average number of friends (726 versus 130)
- Around 60% of fake accounts say they are bisexual, which is more than 10 times the amount of real Facebook accounts that list that information.
- Almost all fake accounts (97%) claim to be female, as opposed to 40 percent of real accounts.
- Fake accounts will often tag photos far more often than real accounts, with an average of 136 tags per four photos on fake accounts compared to one tag per four photos for real Facebook users.
- 43% of fake profiles have never updated their status, compared with 15% of real people.
- Also read related article: 8
MS Word Templates That Help You Brainstorm & Mind Map Your Ideas